28 July 2013
Dhivehi Raajjeyge Gulhun Plc (DHIRAAGU) cordially invites all its Shareholders to attend its 24th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held on 12th August 2013, Monday at 2030hrs at Nasandhura Palace Hotel, Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Male.
Agenda of the AGM:
- Recitation of the Holy Qur’an.
- Welcome address by the Company’s Chairperson.
- Passing Minutes of the previous years’ General Meeting.
- Passing of Resolution to Elect the Independent Director for the Company.
- Passing of Resolution to Approve the Directors’ Report and Annual Audited Accounts 2012/13.
- Passing of Resolution to Approve Final Dividend for the years 2012/13.
- Passing of Standing Resolution to Offer Interim Dividend for the years 2013.
- Passing of Resolution to Re-appoint KPMG (Chartered Accountants) as the Auditor of the Company.
- Any Other Business.
Participation in the AGM:
Shareholders, whose name appear on the Shareholders’ Register as at 5th August 2013, Monday (book closure date) shall be entitled to participate in the AGM and any benefits thereof.
In the event a Shareholder of the Company is unable to attend the AGM, the Shareholder may appoint a proxy to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting on his/her behalf. Proxy Forms are available at Dhiraagu Head Office, Ameenee Magu, Male’ during business hours, and can be downloaded from:
For more information (such as Independent Directorship Information and Voting Procedure at AGM) please visit our website:
Dhiraagu Investors Relations Department