15 May 2014,
Please be informed that the following resolutions were passed at the Dhiraagu Annual General Meeting 2013 held on the 8th of May 2014, at Traders Hotel, Male’, Maldives.
- Appointment of Mr. Imran Ali as the Independent Director for the Company Board of Directors until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company; being elected after receiving the necessary majority of votes from the Shareholders (excluding the Government of Maldives and Batelco Group).
- Approval of the Annual Report 2013 and the Audited Financial Statements for the period ended 31st December 2014.
- Declaration of a Final Dividend for the 9 months ending 31st December 2013 in the amount of MVR 5.73 per ordinary share, amounting a total of MVR 434,901,344 (Rufiyaa Four Hundred and Thirty Four million, nine hundred and one thousand three hundred and forty four).
- Granting the Board of Directors the authority to approve and declare any interim dividend in accordance with the Company’s Dividend Policy during the financial year 2014 (i.e. Standing Resolution to Declare Interim Dividend for Financial Year 2014).
- Re-appointment of KPMG Ford, Rhodes, Thornton & Co. (Chartered Accountants) as the Company’s External Auditors to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting, and to set the External Auditors’ remuneration at US$ 35,000 during the appointed term to carry out the year-end statutory audit of the Company for the year ending 31st December 2014.
Dhiraagu Investors Relations Department