25 August 2013
Please be informed that the following resolutions were passed at the Dhiraagu Annual General Meeting 2012/13 held on 12 August 2013 at Nasandhura Palace Hotel, Male.
- Appointment of Mr. Ibrahim Shareef Mohamed as the Independent Director for the Company Board of Directors until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company; being elected after receiving the necessary majority of votes from the Shareholders (excluding the Government of Maldives and Batelco Group).
- Approval of the Annual Report 2012/13 and the Audited Financial Statements for the financial year ended 31 March 2013.
- Declaration of a Final Dividend for the financial year 2012/13 in the amount of MVR 4.94 per ordinary share (equivalent to approx. USD 24.3 million/MVR 374,706,000.00.
- Granting the Board of Directors the authority to approve and declare any interim dividend in accordance with the Company’s Dividend Policy during the financial year 2013 (i.e. Standing Resolution to Declare Interim Dividend for Financial Year 2013).
- Re-appointment of KPMG Ford, Rhodes, Thornton & Co. (Chartered Accountants) as the Company’s External Auditors to carry out the nine month year-end statutory audit of the Company for the financial year 2013 and to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting.
Dhiraagu Investors Relations Department