Topping Up your Dhiraagu Prepaid account is super convenient now, with many options for Top-Up.
You have convenient ways to top-up your prepaid account:
- Recharge Vouchers
- Quick Recharge
- Quick Transfer
- Bank of Maldives ATM
- Bank of Maldives Internet Banking
And you can have scheduled Top-Up from your Prepaid and Postpaid friends and family.
- GST will be charged at 6%* on Recharge/Reload amount at the point of sale.
* If sold in a tourist establishment GST will be charged at the prevailing tourism sector GST rate.
Terms and Conditions
- Postpaid customers can send any amount from MVR1 to MVR100 in MVR1 increments.
- A transfer can be only to a Dhiraagu prepaid mobile account that has a validity period remaining.
If not, the transaction will be unsuccessful.
- Prepaid account holder should have sufficient balance in their prepaid account to allow the transaction
- Prepaid customers can send any amount from MVR1 to MVR500, in MVR1 increments
- You should have a validity period remaining. If not, the transaction will be unsuccessful
*The maximum credit balance that a prepaid account can have is MVR5000.
How do I top up my mobile?
To recharge your account press *141* followed by the 16 digit voucher number, # key and press SEND.
Eg: *141*12345678912365478# and SEND
Once successfully recharged, you can see a flash message on your mobile screen and also receive an SMS confirmation.
You can also call 151 and follow the voice instructions to recharge your account.
Can I top up my account whenever I wish to?
Yes, you can top up your account anytime you like. The maximum amount allowed per Pre-Paid account is MVR 3000.