24th April 2014
Dhivehi Raajjeyge Gulhun Plc (DHIRAAGU) cordially invites all its Shareholders to attend its 25th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held on 8th of May 2014, Thursday at 2030hrs at Traders Hotel, Ameer Ahmed Magu, Male’ Maldives.
Agenda of the AGM:
- Recitation of the Holy Qur’an.
- Welcome address by the Company’s Chairperson.
- Passing Minutes of the previous years’ General Meeting.
- Passing of Resolution to Elect the Independent Director for the Company.
- Passing of Resolution to Approve the Annual Report 2013.
- Passing of Resolution to Approve Final Dividend for the period ending 31st December 2013.
- Passing of Standing Resolution to Offer Interim Dividend for the years 2014.
- Passing of Resolution to Re-appoint KPMG (Chartered Accountants) as the External Auditor of the Company.
- Any Other Business.
Participation in the AGM:
Shareholders, whose name appear on the Shareholders’ Register as at 1st of May 2014, Thursday (book closure date) shall be entitled to participate in the AGM and any benefits thereof.
In the event a Shareholder of the Company is unable to attend the AGM, the Shareholder may appoint a proxy to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting on his/her behalf. Proxy Forms are available at Dhiraagu Head Office, Ameenee Magu, Male’ during business hours, and can be downloaded from:
For more information (such as Independent Directorship Information and Voting Procedure at AGM) please visit our website:
Dhiraagu Investors Relations Department