Mobile Content Mania 2012 Ramazan Special Winners
Winners of MCM Ramadan Special 2012
| 50% Judge
| 50% Votes
|| Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Mini (UK-EC MZ-1)
||Panasonic Digital Video Camera with 3D conversion lens
||Panasonic DSLR Camera (DMC-GX1XGC-S)
- This promotion is eligible exclusively to;
Dhiraagu Mobile customers (excluding all in section (b)
- Dhiraagu staff are NOT eligible. (Dhiraagu Service Lines, Test lines, Staff lines or Mobile phone numbers registered under Dhiraagu staff are not eligible)
Deadlines for Participation and Voting
- The competition will be open for participation from 20th July 2012 and will close on 11th August 2012.
- All participants should submit content before the deadline on 11th August 23:59hrs. After the deadline, content will no longer be accepted.
- The content submitted will be open for voting from 20th July 2012 and will close on 18th August 2012, 23:59hrs.
Guidelines for content and categories
- The 3 categories of the competition and the format and guidelines that needs to be followed when uploading content are specified below :
- Should be in MP3 / WAV format
- Between 1 & 3 minutes
- File Size should be not more than 10MB
- Music Only, Vocal Clip, Beat box etc
- Should be in JPEG / GIF format
- File size should not be more than 10MB.
- Should have caption or details of image
- The image can be a drawing, a painting or photography
- Should be in AVI / FLV/ MOV/ MP4 format
- File size should not exceed more than 50MB
- Minimum duration 60 secs minute and no longer than 3 minutes.
- It can be a music video, short documentary, short movie, video clip
- Audio of the video should have accompanying rights.
- All submissions must be original in nature and shall not represent or misrepresent any association, person, and brand and likewise not in any way be defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, scandalous or offensive in nature.
- It is required to use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses before submitting content.
- Participants are solely responsible for all rights, legality, ownership rights, including any intellectual property rights with regard to the content. In regard to any intellectual property or copyrights related issue or any other, the claimant shall provide enough evidence to Dhiraagu if the claimant wants stop or remove an uploaded content in the website. Any issues regarding the content shall be dealt by, the content provider /participant and the claimant.
- Failure to comply to the above guidelines may result in disqualification of the respective content.
- Dhiraagu reserves the right to use the content for promotional activities during the period of competition.
The Process, Points Allocation and Winner Selection
- The content will first undergo an initial screening process where it will be screened to see if is suitable for public viewing. The participant will receive an SMS notification if the content fails this initial screening. Content that are offensive, contains profanity, and are inappropriate will result in disqualification.
- The uploaded content will be viewable to public on the website within 24 hrs given that the content passes the initial screening and the content will be open for voting.
- There will be a panel of 9 judges, 3 for each category who will further allocate marks to the content.
- Final marks allocated will be based as follows:
- 50% from judges marks + 50% from votes
- The content from each category with the highest final marks will be selected as winning contents.
- The participant acknowledges that Dhiraagu's decision including that of the judges is final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
Prize Details, Notification and Acceptance
- A total of 3 (Three) winners (1 winner from each category) will win the following prize:
- Image: Panasonic DSLR Camera (DMC-GX1XGC-S)
- Video: Panasonic Digital Video Camera with 3D conversion lens
- Audio: Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Mini (UK-EC MZ-1)
- The winner will be notified by be notified by 8th September, by Dhiraagu Marketing Department, through the mobile phone number that has been registered for the competetion.
- Prize will be awarded within one (1) week after winner notification and verification. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the winner does not respond to the prize notification or take possession of the Prize within 3 (three) months, it will result in disqualification.
- The winner will be required to provide ID Card for verification purposes
- The Prize will be awarded to the registered owner of the mobile phone number
- The Prize awarded cannot be upgraded or substituted or exchanged (including for cash)
- Dhiraagu Marketing Department will make arrangements for the winner to collect the Prize from Dhiraagu. If the winner is unable to come then he/she may advise in writing (to the following address) with details, including ID card copy of the person who will be coming to collect the prize on behalf of winner. The prize needs to be collected from:
Manager Marketing Communications and Public Relations,
Dhiraagu Marketing Department,
STO Trade Center,
4th Floor Male',
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation. By entering this competition, each winner acknowledges that Dhiraagu has the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, phone number , and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto
- Limitation of Liability: Each entrant forever discharges and releases Dhiraagu, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, and or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the competition or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Reservation of Rights: These official rules are subject to modification by Dhiraagu. Dhiraagu reserves the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Dhiraagu further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion
- Further Notes :Dhiraagu is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Dhiraagu, telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
- Entrants agree not to upload post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Dhiraagu reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons that are believed to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the competition.
- The Competition shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Maldives. However, it shall be the sole responsibility and obligation of each participant and winner to ensure that he/she complies with and does not contravene any laws to which he/she may be personally subject to.